Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Own Worst Enemy

Is the week almost over?

I get up this morning, it's chilly, I put on my nice warm fuzzy green 'chenille' sweater. Love it to death but it sheds so I save it for cold days. I look great...until I go wash my hands in the florescent lights at the office and apparently one of the places it's shed? Boob level. What colour is my bra today, white. Can I throw my cardigan over it? No it's long. See? I don't need people to assist me in having a bad day, I can do it all on my own ;)

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm sorry that my first reaction was a chuckle at the thought of your boobs being a bit "airy". Your wink tells me that maybe it's ok if I chuckled.

We all have bad days... unfortunately, sigh. Hide yourself behind some stitching at chest level perhaps? ;o)

Pumpkin said...

Yup, only you ;o)