Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Picture Time

Woo hoo, two finishes in a week. It's a record for 2008 which has been soo insanely busy I couldn't tell you if I'm coming or going half the time. I shouldn't have bought the 'Mom's Taxi' shirt last summer, it had an odd way of coming true! I apologize for their slightly crooked nature, my camera has NOT been cooperating lately.

Willy of the Snowman Trio - Stitchy Kitty (buttons still in the craft room)
Mill Hill Kit (had to do something at all those karate sessions this weekend)

My favorite Birthday Boy and his Mario cake :)

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Hey taxi lady! ;) Great finishes - a big congratulations! And that's a darling picture of your birthday boy!

Lori said...

I finally get to see the Mario cake!!

I love, Alex's hat! rofl.

I'm jeleous of your stitching accomplishments, Katie. That Stitch Kitty snowman is so cute!

Angela said...

Awesome cake! Very cool.

Carolyn said...

I really love your finishes..I can't believe Alex is getting so big-and his cake looks yummy:)