Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tidbits

  • Two proud mommy moments this weekend. One was seeing how excited Alex was when we got to show his extended cousins his Kid Canada DVD. The other, well each guest that would show up at his grandmother's party sent him darting to his room. He'd return with HIS stash of easter eggs and offered them to whomever came in.
  • Matt's birthday dinner at Swiss Chalet went off without a hitch. Although there's no freebies Alex did convince them to sing to Matt, much to his alarm
  • I finally caught Mean Girls on tv, oh my gosh that movie cracked me up. Even Matt watched the whole thing. So many highschool memories ;)
  • I finished stitching the swirlies and blue letters on The Wedding Row, now if only that husband of mine would choose what form he'd like used for his name...

5 comments:

Lori said...

"Mean Girls" is so funny, Once you start to watch you can't stop. Dare I admit...One of my fav's.

mainely stitching said...

Alex sounds like such an absolute sweetie!! Offering his own eggs!

Happy belated birthday to your DH, and many happy returns! :)

Faith Ann said...

Awwwww... way to go Alex!!

Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pumpkin said...

Leave it to Alex! I will always remember him at your wedding where he was going around asking the girls if they were cold and that he would give them his jacket :o)