Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy Birthday...

Faith Ann!!!

Woot, I'm up to 14 projects done for the 50 project challenge. I conferred with the girls this afternoon and where I didn't attach the charm's onto Matt's stocking until after it wasn't done, then I forgot that I'd stitched Raise The Roof's Arm and a Leg and I finished stitching Alex's Lost Dragon Sampler during My Super Ex Girlfriend (which the boys rented, not owning up to that ;)). One line isn't perfectly centered but I must have Amish roots somewhere to blame that on, isn't there supposed to be one mistake in a sampler as only God can be perfect?? I'm anal but not THAT anal ;) Alex will be pretty pleased when his birthday rolls around, and yes I do realize that it's just under 6 months away. I hate deadlines!! He's wanted some dragons for his room and was super pleased with his "Good Knight, Sleep Tight" piece. I was a little choked up when he told me he loved all the pictures I'd made for him and that he liked them better than ones you buy in a store. We'll see if he still wants a 2 foot square Precious Moments Noah's Ark when he's 17 though...

Arm and A Leg - Raise The Roof

Lost Dragon Sampler - Dragon Dreams

5 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting!

Awww... they both look fantastic! I expect Alex will be thrilled with his new dragon sampler.

Love, love, love the ornament. I hope to stitch it this year (we'll see lol).

Christine S said...

Great finishes, Katie!!

Shannon said...

Fabulous finishes. Alex will love that sampler. :)

That ornament is perfect, and I will definitely be stitching it. ... at least once lol

Pumpkin said...

Awesome finishes girl although secretly I'm jealous because you're going to beat me in the challenge ;o) LOL!

Alex is such a darling :o)

Barb said...

Both pieces are cute but that Christmas one is so true. It's adorable. Great job on both.