Monday, June 26, 2006

Rule of Four

There, I got an e-mail from Lisa doing this and I figured I'd just put it up in the blog ;)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Tim Horton's Girl
2. Software Developer - Andersen Consulting
3. Software Developer - Human Resources Development Canada
4. Software Developer - Caris

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Star Wars
2. Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade
3. The Notebook
4. Ever After

C) Four places I have lived
1. Miramichi
2. Moncton
3. Wolfville
4. Fredericton

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Smallville
2. Lost
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Battlestar Gallactica
~and plugging away at my collection of Buffy The Vampire Slayer disks~

E ) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Ottawa, Ontario
2. Charlottetown, PEI
3. North Conway, NH
4. Kingston, Ontario
~Yeah...definitely looking forward to the Dominican this winter...~

F) Websites visited daily:
1. All the Stitching Blogs
2. My fave stitching bulletin boards
3. msnbc.com
4. people.com

G.) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips
2. Fish and Chips (Estey's or Williams)
3. Ribs
4. Popcorn

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On the Miramichi
2. On a Stitching Stash buying weekend with Cathey
3. Hanging out with my boys at home
4. BodyPump @ The Gym

I) Four people likely to respond
Well anyone that would like to do it ;)

No comments: