Friday, May 12, 2006

Eight Is Great

Almost the weekend, or so I keep telling myself... Last night I brought Alex home after pricing bikes at Canadian Tire, started his homework and made two trays of taco stuffed pasta shells for the rehearsal, cooked for Alex and headed out to meet the organist. Now the music is all picked out for the rehearsal, yay!! Today I need to call the photographer and meet with the hotel but that's about it.

After having a much deserved shower I settled in to watch CSI for the first time this year and stitch some more on TMP, my angel now has two arms after some frogging ;) I'm hoping to have some much needed down time this weekend and maybe I'll be down to the flowers by the end of mother's day. :)

I was soo excited this morning, I checked the Fiddlestitch Cottage site and there was the latest three patterns, I LOVE the new Three Wise Mice!! Way to go Tracy!

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see Tracy's latest pattern in person!!

Wow. *8* days!!