Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sick Day

Well, I guess I did get the bug the boys had :( I think it was a bit aggrevated by all of the cleaning we did on the weekend too and all the dust. So I took a rare sick day as I was stuffy and the rest of me wasn't feeling that great either. Although this did mean some much needed sleep and a little stitching on the afghan ;) I'll be so glad to have that DMC hogging project done!

Last night we went and looked at flowers for the wedding, picked up some great deals at the coop and then mom and I headed to Frank's Fish And Chips, yum. The next three house were spent cleaning out two desks at Gram's, the house just doesn't look the same anymore :(

For supper tonight I was going to make a beef and broccoli dish but I was out the thai sauce I needed so I made Spinach and Cheese Ravioli and Maple Tomato Tortenade with some My Yammy Spice and some steamed broccoli, yum++ Tonight I'll be taking it easy and frogging some flowers on the afghan and maybe finishing it up :) Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Yummm, the ravioli looks amazing!