Thursday, November 24, 2005

Let The Insanity Continue!!

Last night, after picking up Alex's Santa picks and some of the sale items at the coop we headed home with our prize lobster rolls (the coop only has them during the membership appreciation sale) and some nice new Oshkosh pants for Alex's Christmas Concert (16$). After supper while Matt bathed Alex I vacuumed up another dish pan of water out of the carpet, now I'm just waiting for an available appointment from the steamer people! After Alex was in bed I made another two loaves of cinnamon bread dough, a batch of cupcakes which Matt begged and pleaded to have just one and a pan of my butter finger squares. Now tonight I just need to frost the squares and cupcakes, put the base for the other squares in the oven along with the loaves of cinnamon swirl bread and maybe make a batch or two of cookies (it's amazing how much more you can whip up with a little prep, a kitchenaid, breadmaker and a dishwasher ;))

In stitchy news I finished one row of the band sampler. I'm really looking forward to some stitchy time this weekend now that all of the christmas shopping is done. Although I'm going to have to start going to body pump on weekends instead of on Wednesday's at lunch. The normal instructor is on leave and the two backup instructor's that were lined up have injuries or christmas commitments, sigh...

No comments: