Friday, October 28, 2005

TGIF!

I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping to get some stitching in on The Wedding and hopefully either finish off HP & and the goblet of fire or be pretty close, although we'll have to take a break in there somewhere to carve the pumpkin ;)

Last night was relatively quiet, with the exception on a new cousin (second or third, I forget how that goes) for Alex and a note from school informing us about performances and that the money was due yesterday, sheesh. It also involved getting groceries (my least favorite chore) and getting to bed early. ;) Oh and I did wrap 3 christmas gifts!! Another one of Matt's gifts arrived in the mail yesterday (thankfully on a day where he doesn't get to the mail first ;)) so now he's pretty much shopped for, dad's done and so is my brother Steven, plus most of Alex's toy related gifts are bought too! I love being almost done early!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm SO jealous ! I can't even come up with an idea of what to buy the men in my life, let alone actually *buy* it ! LOL