Friday, September 09, 2005

Homework For Parents

Well, I was expecting to have to do homework with Alex this year but never did I ever imagine that I'd be the one with the homework assignment, go figure. Last night I spent an hour doing homework, ok maybe writing a letter about Alex didn't take that long but installing the drivers for the printer and Microsoft office on the newly formatted computer did!! ;) While I was installing them I was talking on the phone with Mom and she asked me why I didn't just write by hand. Hah! After years of software development I can type ALOT faster than I can write, plus I now get writers cramp horribly! Also, I don't think we have much in the way of loose leaf around the house anymore either.

After homework last night I settled into my stitching nest and plugged away at more white in the wedding while watching the OC. I had stopped watching it for a bit as I really didn't like the storyline of Kirsten almost having an affair last year but this season premiere was pretty good. I then called it a night as our new morning schedule is pretty high octane. I drive Alex to a bus route along the way to work and now get into work at 7:30 in the morning!! I'm hoping work will be a bit flexible and let me leave at 4:30 now *fingers crossed*

This week is shaping up to be a stitchy one, Matt will be away for most of tomorrow with his softball tournament (weather permitting) so it'll just be Alex and I vegging around the house...unless of course I get adventurous and start painting the deck!!

No comments: