Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Have you ever done a color conversion? If so, what did you think about your results and would you do it again? If not, would you like to try someday?

I have done one small colour conversion and that was in my Precious Moments Bless This House, I changed the colour of the girls hair to red so we could imagine it being Matt and I building the sand castle, until he pointed out after framing that I hadn't changed the colour of the boy's eyes to hazel!!

I did like it, mind you I didn't think up the colours on my own. I don't change the colours too often, but will be using someone's conversions for Celtic Autumn, purple is just not an autumn colour for me. I'm much rather content playing with the fabric colours things are stitched on.

No comments: