Monday, June 06, 2005

Relaxing evening

Sunday went by without too much commotion, besides us sleeping in and missing church. I'd even made the squares for the picnic, sigh. Usually DS lets us sleep until 8 or so before looking for us but Sunday morning I woke up on my own at 9:30...the time that we usually leave the house for church. We watched Ladder 49 instead as we were too tired to watch it the night before. After a brunch I headed out to the LNS which is closing which also has scrapbooking supplies and treated myself to an embossing gun. Then I picked up a pretty butterfly blue perennial for my flower bed and some annuals, my feeble attempts to revive the poor flowerbeds. I think previous owners wife #1 was the gardenner ;)

I did get some stitching in on my Guardian Angel, I was stitching poolside when DH's cousin and husband showed up for a visit, we've been living in the same subdivision for 6 months now and this is the first we've run into them. DH finally was able to give them their wedding gift that's been sitting in the computer room closet for 6 months now. After DS's bedtime I got back to stitching the Guardian Angel and finished her halo, although I noticed when I went to finish her face that I'm missing a DMC colour, time for another trip to the LNS after work!!

No comments: