Monday, March 21, 2005

4 Day Workweek!!

Happy Spring! I'll be so glad when the time changes in another two weekends, DS has been getting up at 6:30 due to how bright it is in the morning, 6:30-7:00 is usually MY time to either catch up on a couple winks or surf before work ;) We started off with a quiet weekend and actually had it turn quite social (for us house bugs). Saturday got off to a slow start, slept in (that's my day to do so) did some flyladying around the house and stitched for a bit. My cold was acting up so I took some meds, they ended up making me really drowsy so I went down for a nap. When I got up I asked Matt if he wanted to go to Kent's to get some shims for my craft room closet...when he admitted he was tired. DS came in at that moment and asked if he could watch The Incredibles so I sat down with him while DH slinked off to bed, sure enough a half hour later the phone rang. My grandmother had strawberries for us and wanted to know if she could visit (we don't get much company so we were pretty excited). After her visit and supper we finally headed to Kents for supplies for the door, picking out a door knob I liked took more time than all of the hardware DH had to look for.

Sunday was busy as well with Palm Sunday service, which my grandmother attended with us as her church was doing a contemporary service and then we took DH to Robots. Of course at last minute did a parent not show up that didn't shut up the entire movie, his son was much more quiet. Why do they always sit by me??????? After DS went to bed I got a little more stitcing done for the DD SAL on the Night Wizard, I'm hoping to finish him this week ;)

No comments: