Friday, September 24, 2004

Happy Birthday Happy Dance

This has been an awesome birthday week, starting off with lobster on the Miramichi on the weekend, finished the Dragon Dreams JCS 04 ornament, confirmation of model stitching Monday, a successful scrapbooking class on Tuesday and a fun birthday on Wednesday. My brother ordered something from Amazon for me and my grandmother ordered something else in, both of which haven't arrived yet so I'll get to stretch this birthday celebration out even further, yippee!

The only downside has been a rotten cold that's left me pretty tired, stuffed up, with warbled hearing and the occasional swollen eye. Matt thought I must really be sick if I actually fell asleep during our official unveiling of my birthday present, the Star Wars trilogy on DVD. I don't know who was happier that I got it, me or my 4 year old son. It's also cut into my stitching time as I usually am too woozy to accurately stitch, and I've learned that fighting against the cold usually just ends up in frogging. I did find some medication that my body responds to but doesn't get soo woozy with last night which allowed me to get quite a bit of the Dragon of Water completed. I have my fingers crossed that it might be finished this weekend.

No comments: