Friday, August 27, 2004

Blue Christmas

Well at least that's what came to mind while I was stitching Cardinal Santa last night. I didn't read the pattern too close when I started and discovered thet there was a very dark blue listed on top of the dark blue, so now I have to FROG, yuck. The evening went fairly smooth, picked up DS and the groceries after work, came home and got supper on the table then rushed out after supper to finish mowing the back lawn (an acre and a quarter sounded like a good idea at the time... thank goodness we have a couple feet of woods at the back). Then after getting DS showered, he was pretty grimy from helping DH rake, and to bed I did my FlyLady laundry check, and put a new load in and organized DS's art supplies before Big Brother.

I really wish I could have gotten more stitching in last night but I was just too tired. I didn't even stay up to watch the conclusion of Cold Case on A&E. I'm getting really anxious to finish this Santa ornament so that I can work on the Dragon Dreams elemental dragons.

No comments: